Donate to build this Ugly CNC...

Donate to build Ugly CNC ...

วันเสาร์ที่ 29 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Changing the new coupling.

Finally,I can change the new coupling at the store that I bought several weeks ago.
Here is the cheap coupling.It's very very tired,After came from this changing.It's very far from my office to the store that I bought and there's a lot of traffic jam inside the city.This moment is very near chinese new year festival.However my objective is successful and the coupling is perfect suit with the screw 1/4".

















I also bought more a step motor so that it will be the same type of motors.
Here is my three step motors.






Picture is quite good right,This is caused I've changed my camera from my mobile phone to real camera 10 Mpixels.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น