Donate to build this Ugly CNC...

Donate to build Ugly CNC ...

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Continue with Capacitor and Connectors

Here now we can continue with the capacitor.















There're some capacitor that I have to fill into board.





I'll skip video for the solder wire of capacitor.Here after I finish for capacitors.



After this there're some pins for select option that I have to fill.



But seem the hole for pins is not big enough so I have to expand these holes again.
I use the small motor to drill the resistor legs but change the bigger bit.
Let see in video that how I do the expansion the holes for connectors.





I need to separate some of these connectors because this is two legs per piece.
I use the cutter again to cut it off.The plastic that hold the pin is not strong enough.It's ok let see video below.







 


Let follow my blog to see how it's complete.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น