Donate to build this Ugly CNC...

Donate to build Ugly CNC ...

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 13 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

White connector and wire

Now I'm ready to assemble the white connector.
Here is the set of my white connector.
There're some wire that have to use with this connector.


See the video below how I can do this white connector.



After finish the white connector,I twist the wire so that it will become single wire and not mess my board.



Here is my jumper in order to set some parameters for the control IC.


See the picture,It's quite ok.



Then I use some wire again to be the cable to my step motor.


Let see in below video how I can peel this wire.
Very easy.



Almost finish it.Just only fill the control IC.


I'm very new for CNC machine.
Let see how well I can make it !


 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น