Donate to build this Ugly CNC...

Donate to build Ugly CNC ...

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Control IC and leg board


I'm going to fill the control IC to my board.
Here's the picture of IC that I'll fill in to board.
I can get the detail.I mean datasheet of this IC from Mr.Google.

Very convenience.



Let see how I fill the control IC into my board. It quite easy.
At the end of this motion,I just press it to make sure it tight enough.




At the end of this board,I have to raise up my board a little bit so that if there's something touch the back board,It will not short circuit.

Here is some set of screw,I call it leg board.




I will not show movie of how to fill leg board into my board since it's very easy.

Let see some pictures of this contruction how it is ...





Next blog will be testing of my board.

Let see how its work.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น